Ivoclar Vivadent's Innovation Tour was created as a safe and interactive means to demonstrate and educate the dental community on our innovation products, while still addressing the risks associated with the Coronavirus/COVID-19. The Tour allows us to interact with our customers in a socially-distance, small group setting, to reduce the risks of exposure. We have established CDC recommended preventative measures at and around the Innovation Tour to protect our employees and guests. Those measures include:
- Covid-19 prescreening for all that attend the Innovation Tour
- Cleaning and disinfection of the Tour vehicle
- Social distancing
- Masks at all times while on, or in close proximity of the Tour vehicle
- Masks and gloves provided when needed or requested
- Frequent hand washing or sanitizing, with hand sanitizing stations
By attending the Tour, you acknowledge that you must comply with all safety procedures:
- Accurately answer screening survey (do not attend if screening reveals you are a risk);
- Social distancing and hand sanitizing; to protect you and others in attendance.
Despite these preventative measures, due to the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19, Ivoclar Vivadent can not guarantee that attendees will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. By attending the Innovation Tour, attendees understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Tour staff and their families. Your voluntary attendance at the Innovation Tour could increase your risk of exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. By attending the Innovation Tour you accept any risk of exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 while in attendance.